A Cheap Radiator Filling Kit

The last time I tried to top up a radiator with rust inhibitor I ended up spilling most of the it on the wooden floor and the room smelling of cat wee for a week. Not very nice.

There is another part of the story which involved phoning the AA to repair the radiator, but I'll tell that story later.

So this time round I thought I'd like to do it without the mess and without spending loads of money.

Armed with an old bottle of bleach which is easy to squeeze and refill and an old pen it was very possible to create the kit. I used the nib of the pen which you can see the in the photo below - might take a while to get the right pen for the task but have a go.



Hope this helps you as it did for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge Bomb eXperiment - books not bombs!

A Lasting Grand Design

Reuse vs Recycle