Can I buy Snakes and Ladders?

After watching my daughter play the old board game Snakes and Ladders with her Grandad, I thought that would be a great game to buy for Mia to play . . . could I find a shop that sold it?

Nope!

I was looking for a £5 game but could only get compendium games at £20 with all the games you could ask for, including Snakes and Ladders. I then decided to save £20 and create a game from paper, an Oxo cube and some of Mia's princesses for counters. So here it is, 20 minutes of work completed.

Snakes and Ladders
Mia didn't manage a full game but hey, I saved some money and almost, just almost, completed our first board game with Mia. Hope it gives you inspiration to be creative and save money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge Bomb eXperiment - books not bombs!

A Lasting Grand Design

Reuse vs Recycle