Dirty Van Gogh Art

You have a dirty white van that someone has kindly written "Clean Me" into the dirt. I want to take this further and ask artists around the world to stop and create some art work in the dirt, bring the filth to light and make people smile.



So when I wake up and look out of the window, rather than seeing the normal dirty white van, there in front of me is a master piece made from the dirt.

Artists, you are missing a canvas which everyone can enjoy.
Graffiti artists, you can practise some new styles with a cloth and some water.
White van owners why not ask an artist to draw your company name in the dirt with style.

Send me your pictures and I'll post them on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge Bomb eXperiment - books not bombs!

A Lasting Grand Design

Reuse vs Recycle